U Life Mentor Expectations:
For the full position description, click here.
U Life Mentor responsibilities will include:
- Participating in CRLA peer educator training
- Weekly check-ins with mentees
- Hold monthly 1:1s
- Provide connections to campus and community
To become a U Life Mentor, you must:
- Be a current University of Utah undergraduate student who has completed at least one semester at the U
- Be in good standing with the university (Academic and Conduct)
- Have and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete the mentor application and all associated documents
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are now closed. Reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the program.